søndag 24. februar 2013

Get wild - EW2013


I am using the artwork of Eric Wilson.
As you can find HERE
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Scrapkit - by CGD.
You can download at scrappinggoodies.
Named "Welcome to the jungle"  PTU - HERE
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mask
Size 700x700 / transparent 
I use CGD_WTTJ_Paper11a
Go to the material and choose a background.
Go to Layers / load save mask / from disk
I use WSL_Mask338
Save as - PNG
And then I create one other masks
I use Creabiemask2
CGD_WTTJ_Paper05a
I use paper 4 and 5. And making a shadow on. 
(Now I close the image. And pick it up again)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Tubes
Now i use mask from Paper05a
 Then add the desired the other tubes in the picture
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Text
Armor Piercing - Go to Effects - 3D - Inner Bevel
Drop a Shadow.
Your name text - Scriptina .
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Replace the copyrigh.
And your picture is finished: D
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
SAVE

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome