lørdag 23. februar 2013

Feeling Lucky - EC2013


I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.
As you can find EAS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Scrapkit - by Simone.
You can download at scrappybitoffun.
Named "Feeling Lucky"  - HERE
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mask
Size 700x700 / transparent 
I use paper 6
Go to the material and choose a background.
Go to Layers / load save mask / from disk
I use mask_circle_007
Save as - PNG
And then I create two other masks
I use Irmask135
I use paper 4 and 5. And making a shadow on. 
(Now I close the image. And pick it up again)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Tubes
Now i use mask from paper 4 and 5.
Make a squares on your tag. 
I use a # F6AA18 and Raindrop. 
Make a small shift and add a shadow. 
SAVE 
(Now I close the image. And pick it up again)
 Then add the desired tubes in the picture
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Text
Armor Piercing - Go to Effects - 3D - Inner Bevel
Drop a Shadow.
Your name text - Scriptina - Drop a Shadow.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Replace the copyright and your license number.
And your picture is finished: D
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
SAVE
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome