onsdag 11. januar 2012

Para Qué la Vida

To create this tag, you need a tube of
Zebrush.
As you can find HERE.

Scrapkit - download at Addictive Pleasures.
Named "Guitar star " - HERE


Mask
Size 700x700 / transparent
Go to the material and choose a background.
Go to Layers / load save mask / from disk
Save as - PNG
(Now I close the image. And pick it up again)


Tubes
Then add the desired tubes in the picture



Text
Gscript
And add a shadow.

Replace the copyright and your license number.
And your picture is finished: D

SAVE 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Eileen!

    The tag say: Para que la vida...
    ok...to enjoy the beautiful things that we´ve on our way. One of them your beautiful blog. Happy New Year and Blessings.
    Only a blogwalking. Congratulations!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi again!
    I´m the person who has left the previous comment and I want to say again :.....I love walking through your blog because it's wonderful work you do and share with everyone. I don´t have a blog but don´t want to be an anonymous person, this is my mail: estrelladelamanecers_2007@live.com And I liked seeing the title in Spanish Para que la vida..so I decided to comment. A big applause, have a wonderful day Eileen!

    SvarSlett

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome