tirsdag 14. juni 2011

MY TOU

Scrap and Tube with Eileens Design Terms of Use:

First of all, thanks for downloading my Scrap kit and my tube!
I really really enjoy designing, and you make this worth while for me!

Second, thanks for taking the time to read these terms of use!
I realize that there are tons of files like this
one, and I appreciate that you took the time to find out what was
acceptable to me concerning my designs.

These designs and graphics are for PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USE.

YOU MAY:
-Use my designs or graphics in anything that is for your own personal use. (ie: layouts, invitations, etc.)
-Use my designs or graphics for any layouts (or other things) to be published as long as proper credit is given.
Example: "Kit name used, by Scrap with Eileens Design"
-Alter/recolor/resize my graphics to fit your needs, including kit design, freebies, etc.
-Print out my designs for your personal scrapbooking albums.
-Post layouts using my designs on any online gallery providing you give me credit for the design. Also, a link to my blog would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.eileensdesign.blogspot.com

YOU MAY NOT:
-Resell items that are in their original form.
-Use these designs in any paper product where you make money.
-Sell templates in a layered form.

By downloading my designs YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TOU.

For Inquiries, email me at onlybee72@hotmail.com.



All designs are copyrighted Eileens Design 2011. All rights reserved.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome