tirsdag 26. april 2011

Nymph


Tube of your choice.
I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.
You must purchase a license to use this art.
I purchased his work at MPT,
but now you can get it at
PTE

Scrapkit - by Addictive Pleasures.
You can download at Dreams-n-digital.
Named "Nymph" - PTU
HERE




I've used
Mask - Vix_Mask363
Front - Ed-Script






-----------------------------------

Next tag

I've used
Mask - Vix_Mask404 & Vix_Mask353
Front - Feena Casal



-----------------------------------

Next tag

I've used
Mask - WSL_Mask254 & Vix_Mask410
Front - Feena Casal
& Ed-Script




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome