søndag 30. januar 2011

Daily activities 1

These I have copied for free
and made for daily activities in my groups.
And some have no Copyrights.


SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE
OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Tips - HERE
--------------------------------------------------------





Here I mixed Scraps from various kit.
-----------------------------------------------



SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Romance - HERE
Template HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
------------------------------------------------------



SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Candied Hearts - HERE
Template HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome