torsdag 30. desember 2010

Leilana Christmas Mix

Tube of choice I am using the work of Leilanas Grafikpage
you can find his tubes here



SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Christmas time - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
-----------------------------------------------





SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Peace Joy Love - HERE


MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
-----------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
My kitchen - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
-----------------------------------------------




Here I mixed Scraps from various kit.
Wallpapers - HERE
-------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Letter to santa - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome