lørdag 6. november 2010

Mix

Tube of choice I am using the work of Libra you can find his tubes here .

SUPPLIES NEEDED
PSP 8 (ANY VERSION WILL WORK)
TUBE OF CHOICE
I USED ARTWORK BY Liuba



SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED - Sweet Christmas
WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

Photobucket


SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED - My Kitchen
WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE



Photobucket


SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED - Jigle Bell
WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE



Photobucket




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED - I love my Pet
WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
-------------------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED - About love
WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
Or use my tube HERE.


MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
--------------------------------------------------

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome