lørdag 2. oktober 2010

Elias Chatzoudis -Stjernetegn

Tube of choice I am using the work of Elias Chatzoudis
I purchased his work at MPT,
but now you can get it at PTE

SUPPLIES NEEDED
PSP 8 (ANY VERSION WILL WORK)
TUBE OF CHOICE
I USED ARTWORK BY Elias Chatzoudis




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Aquarius Tag Template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

-------------------------------------------------------





SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Aries Tag Template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

-------------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Taurus Tag Template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

-------------------------------------------------------



SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Gemini Tag Template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

-------------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Capricorn Tag Template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

-------------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Leo tag template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
-------------------------------------------------------


SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Pisces tag template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
-------------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Cancer tag template - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE
-------------------------------------------------------


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome