tirsdag 13. juli 2010

Jamie Kidd 2 Mix

To create this tag, you need a tube from Jamie Kidd.
I purchased his work at CILM,
but now you can get it at CDO.


Scrap kit that I have been using this tag.
As you can find HERE at Seachell.

-----------------------------------------------------



Scrap kit that I have been using this tag.
As you can find HERE at ScrappingMar.

-----------------------------------------------------------


Scrap kit that I have been using this tag.
As you can find HERE at ScrappingMar.

---------------------------------------------------



Scrap kit that I have been using this tag.
As you can find HERE at Seachell.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome