søndag 2. mai 2010

Thanksgiving

Tube of choice I am using the work of Elias Chatzoudis
I purchased his work at MPT,
but now you can get it at PTE

ARTWORK BY Elias Chatzoudis





Scrap kit that I have been using this tag.
As you can find HERE at seachell.

------------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Thanksful Blessongs - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

-------------------------------------------------------




SCRAPKIT OF CHOICE OR THE ONE I USED IS:
Give Thanks - HERE

MASK OF CHOICE
FONT OF CHOICE

-------------------------------------------------------



1 kommentar:

  1. your site is very nice. I believe I know
    you from GUtopia. Your Kits are nice as well
    Thanks for sharing.

    LadyEgypt

    SvarSlett

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome